Confetti Collecting [Spend Confetti!]

I was hoping to get the cool balloons however. I’m willing to trade one of my new balloons for a cool round balloon, if any of you are interested.

IMG_2457.jpeg

YESSS! A HOT BALLOON!

I also got another Fresh Heart Balloon… ok.

I got one of the rainbow heart balloons. Why do I have good luck now when it’s a collectible I didn’t really want but when I really wanted a gold rose I couldn’t get one ahehwjdjasbsc

Tbh might just sell it later. It’s cool and all but I didn’t really want it.

a sweet bunny and another fb bunny.... you're joe king

you got the facebook bunny????
Post automatically merged:

so I had a thought

since you can purchase sweet variety balloons with tickets in the shop

and since you can sell back sweet variety balloons for confetti

does this mean you can convert tickets into confetti for a new possible cap of 1000? (or more maybe more, if it'd be possible to convert prizing tickets into confetti and have that be rolled as well)

Last edited:
Since I’m not getting any sweet balloons this time round, I’ll probably go ahead and keep any new sweet balloon I obtain since some future members may want a sweet balloon with an August time stamp.

so I had a thought

since you can purchase sweet variety balloons with tickets in the shop

and since you can sell back sweet variety balloons for confetti

does this mean you can convert tickets into confetti for a new possible cap of 1000? (or more maybe more, if it'd be possible to convert prizing tickets into confetti and have that be rolled as well)

This definitely isn't intended behaviour, so beware anything done like this will likely be reversed later!

just wondering but if you didn't hit your caps in the previous rounds, can you still earn extra in later rounds so you earn the maximum confetti possible for this event? sorry if this doesn't make sense aaa

i got a sweet heart balloon, not sure if i should trade it in for a reroll or just keep it since i don't have one.

This definitely isn't intended behaviour, so beware anything done like this will likely be reversed later!

STOP TAKING AWAY THE FUNNY LOOPHOLES, JUSTIN

but seriously, was just something I noticed when I went to go buy a sweet heart balloon for myself. not anything I intended to do. so glad to have that clarified

also, I swear our lineups rn are like a spot the difference puzzle
Post automatically merged:

just wondering but if you didn't hit your caps in the previous rounds, can you still earn extra in later rounds so you earn the maximum confetti possible for this event? sorry if this doesn't make sense aaa

yeah, and iirc it's confirmed it should be easier to earn later in as well

Definitely. I was unable to hit the cap in round 1, but was able to get the rest I missed from round 1 during round 2 as well as reach the new cap introduced in round 2.

Back