Confetti Collecting

personally lowkey kinda ticked off that the unlock is once again the balloon I keep getting, since it means trading it for colors I actually need will probably be a pain in the ass again

ah well. good news for any glam enjoyers that have missed, all the same. and hey, maybe glam will be easier to trade than orange, even with it being in the shop

Thanks for the tickets and throwback tickets! Great work everyone 🥳

I'm also pretty pleased with the unlocks I might have to pick up a glam heart if I'm not able to get one through RNG

Thank you for the Tickets and Throwback Tickets!

While unfortunately I don't see us getting a balloon unlocked in the Shop for Pietro, hopefully we can at least get his final Throwback Ticket. I'll have 300 or so confetti to send his way between now and the end of the final round of confetti collection, so that'll help at least a little bit.

Thank you for the tickets and the unlocks! 🎉🎉🎉 Congrats to anyone who was hoping for glam unlocks! 🎉💗

Possibly me! It’s one of the colors that I was hoping to get that I haven’t gotten yet. I’m going to wait though seeing how much they each are. I’d like the Final Boss one to be unlocked 🙂

The glam balloon I want is sadly the regular one 😂 Glad for those that wanted a heart or bunny though. Think it's probably too late to hope for an unlock for Pietro, if only the confetti windows lasted longer!

Back