Not open for further replies.
Peekab00m said:
Zack said:
Peekab00m said:
Zack said:
Making a Frank the Bunny mask.
What that look like, pictures? :3
Progress:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
frank_wip_part_1_by_rakurande-d30f7jz.jpg
</div>
Goal:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Frank%20the%20Bunny.jpg

</div>

Epic Fails.
... WHERE IS THIS FROM?
Donnie Darko. : P

Peekab00m said:
What you being for halloween?

I cant decided .. Dead scene kid, or zombie. :\
Lol thats funny because they would both be a Zombie hhhaahhahaha

Oh im not dressing up my birthdays November 1st so im just gonna stay up to 12 A.M and celebrate!

Probably not dressing up. Just walking my little brother around the neighbor hood and probably go to the haunted house (the little kids one) afterwards.

My friends and I are going to see the new Saw and go to the haunted house(the scary one) lol

a long time ago i wanted to be dante from devil may cry, with a pair of spray painted water guns.

i don't know what i'd be, now. demoman, maybe? :3

Psychonaut said:
a long time ago i wanted to be dante from devil may cry, with a pair of spray painted water guns.

Medic and Spy combo?

Psychonaut said:
AndyB said:
Psychonaut said:

Medic and Spy combo?
who else could I uber, the sniper? :p
Who the *censored.3.0* ubers a sniper?!

Luffy! hehe or the Avatar(last airbender)i look more like Aang but i have better ideas for Luffy.who should i be?

I'm gonna be a fox :D i already have a tail and ears but my mom is ******** and won't buy me anything >.<

(She's buying my sister's costume though D:)

If it is not cold, black shirt, jeans, and some random mask.
If it is cold, black shirt, jeans, (sexy) overcoat, and some random mask.

I'm getting a whole bunch of people to be smurfs with me for a halloween party :B

I'm going to the zoo with some of my friends.
Two of them are going as Zombie School girls, their costume is their school uniform all ripped and lots of fake blood.
I'm going as a Zombie School girl Hunter, my costume is made up of: School uniform with a skirt and leggings, two toy pistols, black sunglasses and a cool hat, maybe a long overcoat if it's cold.

I was going to go as the fifth Doctor, but I couldn't find the jacket, jumper, shirt, trousers or the hat anywhere that sold them within my budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back