Costumes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm being a triangle, and I have about 10 friends that are just being other random shapes. Most original costumes, right?

I really want to dress up, but I can't think of what I want to be yet.

I usually like to be cute or pretty things, like a fairy or whatever. :3

If Andy dresses up as ANY kind of TF2 character I'll be happy.

That being said, I have a full zoot suit getup so I plan on being a steppy preem-curd, and by that I mean I'm be ganksta, and by that I mean gangster.

I was thinking of getting a box pixel it with greens add in a creeper face, and then walk up to people going, shhhhhhhhhhhhh BOOM!

Peekab00m said:
What you being for halloween?

I cant decided .. Dead scene kid[, or zombie. :\
You are a scene kid. So why does it matter?

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
tumblr_lazgtxdurA1qcfn87o1_500.jpg
</div>

Well, this is my costume. Looks like I have a beard because I forgot about the black eyeliner on my hand. It should not be like that when I goto my friends house on halloween, because I also had to make the shirt bloody so I had fake blood on my hands. :)

I'm going to be Snow White because my hair's about the right length and I happen to have red lipstick 8]

I feel so unhip, all my friends are wearing sexy costumes and my dress goes down yo my shoes xD

Ron Ronaldo said:
I'm going to be Snow White because my hair's about the right length and I happen to have red lipstick 8]

I feel so unhip, all my friends are wearing sexy costumes and my dress goes down yo my shoes xD
Well, kids these days all all whorey. I say if you wanna go with it, cut your dress. If not then dont. :3

Peekab00m said:
Ron Ronaldo said:

Well, kids these days all all whorey. I say if you wanna go with it, cut your dress. If not then dont. :3
It's a perfectly good dress ;_;

I can't really pull off the foxy look anyway

Ron Ronaldo said:
Peekab00m said:
Ron Ronaldo said:

Ya sure?

Peekab00m said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
Peekab00m said:
Ron Ronaldo said:

Ya sure?
I'll leave it to the ladies with dem sizzlin' bods

awww yeaaaahhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back