• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

All of these, off and on.

7b47580f6b68bc210356ad995001a321.png

im jealous of your final fantasy :')

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Oracle of Ages (3 more Zelda games to go!!!), and Fallout 3 GOTY. All are great.

Pokemon X, Alpha Sapphire, ACNL, and Bravely Default all at the same time but right now, I'm playing Pokemon X

Haha :p

Here's all of them:

a3b549308a6662d078122cb3ce4f4d7f.png

It's such an odd bunch of Final Fantasy games for Steam to have...III,IV,VII,VIII,XIII,XIII-2? It would make sense if it wasn't just randomly picked games from the series. They really need the others xD

Are the Steam versions of III and IV the 3D remakes that were on the DS?

Last edited:
It's such an odd bunch of Final Fantasy games for Steam to have...III,IV,VII,VIII,XIII,XIII-2? It would make sense if it wasn't just randomly picked games from the series. They really need the others xD

Are the Steam versions of III and IV the 3D remakes that were on the DS?

So far all of the games on Steam are the ones that have been on PC previously, or that have been ported to iOS/Android/DS, which took minimal effort to port to PC.

And yes, III and IV are the DS versions. III is fine that way, but I would have preferred the PSP/complete version of IV :/

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. About to do the trial in Lanayru Desert. GOD I HATE THE TRIALS.

A couple games: Freedom Planet(really awesome game, stylistically and musically; reminds me of classic Sonic and Sega games in general), Saints Row 2, La-Mulana, 1001 Spikes, Fez, etc. Bought all those recently(save for 1001 spikes, had it for awhile) along w/ Bastion, Strider, and a couple other games.

I'm always playing Pokemon and Smash, it's pretty much an ongoing thing in my life.

I'm making my way through Heroes of Ruin on the 3DS right now, it's a very mediocre mmo-ish game but it's worth a pickup if you absolutely need something like that on the 3DS. I wouldn't recommend it per se but if you see it for a few dollars it might entertain you for a bit.

Well, the games that I'm currently playing are:

Tomodachi Life
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Pokemon Omega Ruby
and Team Fortress 2

Fantasy Life (+ DLC)
The Sims 3 ( + All expansions)
The Sims Medieval (+ expansion)
Super Smash Bros (3DS)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:)

Last edited:
Wind Waker HD :3 I just got the unpowered Master Sword and faced Ganondorf

Also Fantasy Life. I had to format my 3DS though and apparently Fantasy Life is the only game that saves data to my SD card rather than cartridge...So I've had to start again -.-

Just completed Skyward Sword and started Twilight Princess. WOLF LINK AND MIDNA YESSSSSS

I got Sly Cooper and the Thevius Raccooonus. This game helped me through some hard times when I was younger. Can't wait to play it again and maybe actually finish it. :D

payday 2
xcom

also does anyone ever play l4d2 on anything but easy like easy mode is hell i dont deserve this

Pokemon alpha sapphire and pokemon Y.
I am catching loads of low level pokemon to trade over to Y in exchange for my rarer pokes. Saves me purchasing pokemon bank :p

Back