• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I haven't been able to get into pokemon AS, which sucks because I got it the day after launch. :c
But I've been playing a lot of AC, smash, the sims and mario kart.

Played the heck out of Alpha Sapphire yesterday and today. Managed to enter the Hall of Fame in only 12 hours of playing, so I'm happy with myself :D

persona q, new beginning, and fantasy life!!

my oras has been sitting here since release and im fighting so hard not to open yet..

Dragon Age, Smash Brothers and Fantasy Life (although I`m done with that game). I might pick up another 3ds game along with it. Maybe I`ll continue with Harvest Moon, A new Beginning, or maybe I`ll finally get into Tales of the Abyss.

lately I've been playing:
----------------------------
-animal crossing: new leaf (mostly)
-super smash bros wii u + 3ds
-legend of zelda: ocarina of time 3d
- five nights at freddy's 2 (stuck on 6th night)

All of these, off and on.

7b47580f6b68bc210356ad995001a321.png

I just wrote my first "bad" review for a game...BlockStorm. I tried to like it, I really did....but I just couldn't play it more than 30 minutes. This was after I spent about 2 hours looking for a server that wasn't dead.

Just started up L.A. Noire. Looks very, very good. Can't wait to play more of it! :)

Last edited:
I just wrote my first "bad" review for a game...BlockStorm. I tried to like it, I really did....but I just couldn't play it more than 30 minutes. This was after I spent about 2 hours looking for a server that wasn't dead.

You can't like all games.

Back