• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Playing this old Code Lyoko ds game I bought on amazon for 8 bucks
Haha liking it so far

If you like that one, you'll probably like the one on Wii. I remember playing it to death when I was younger

I'M ABOUT TO DO THE PIT OF 100 TRIALS IN PAPER MARIO 2 WISH ME LUCK

If you like that one, you'll probably like the one on Wii. I remember playing it to death when I was younger

Oh yaaa! I heard about that one!
It will be one of my first purchase when I finally get around to buying a Wii

Been playing Pokemon Y again because I'm too broke to get ORAS right now, also I've been building teams. I don't battle competitively so they're really dumb teams that I've given dumb names: Team Junkyard, which is comprised of object-based Pokemon and some literal garbage, and Team Fabulous which is made up of gloriously chic and stylish Pokemon befitting of France Kalos.

I'd also been slowly playing the Stick of Truth since getting it on Black Friday and I just finished it. So good, thinking about starting a new game so I can 100% it, which I don't usually do because ugh so tedious.

GTAV but I've never actually played a game like this previously so I keep dying/failing missions.

Last edited:
Getting fantasy life for christmas and ahh i can't wait~
I'm trying to get into alpha sapphire but I'm finding it hard. Would watching lets plays maybe help? It's my first pokemon game and I'm just confused. >_<

3DS : Pokemon X & Alpha Sapphire x Etrian Odyssey IV x Persona Q x Theathryhthm Curtain Call x Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate x Fantasy Life

PS VITA : Freedom Wars x Hatsune Miku : Project Diva F 2nd x Demon Gaze x Sorcery Saga x Disgaea 4 : a promise revisited

DS : Touch detective x Rune Factory 3

PSP : Persona 2 innocent sin x Jeanne d'arc

PC : Battleblock theater x Portal 2 x Castle Crashers

XBOX 360 : Bioshock Infinite

PS2 : Kingdom Hearts II

WII U : Super Smash Bros. x Mario Kart 8

I don't play them all at the same time and I play some more often than the others of course but yeah I'm still kind of a freak games switcher...

3DS : Pokemon X & Alpha Sapphire x Etrian Odyssey IV x Persona Q x Theathryhthm Curtain Call x Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate x Fantasy Life

PS VITA : Freedom Wars x Hatsune Miku : Project Diva F 2nd x Demon Gaze x Sorcery Saga x Disgaea 4 : a promise revisited

DS : Touch detective x Rune Factory 3

PSP : Persona 2 innocent sin x Jeanne d'arc

PC : Battleblock theater x Portal 2 x Castle Crashers

XBOX 360 : Bioshock Infinite

PS2 : Kingdom Hearts II

WII U : Super Smash Bros. x Mario Kart 8

I don't play them all at the same time and I play some more often than the others of course but yeah I'm still kind of a freak games switcher...

So much games x.x

Back