• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Still Neptunia, I WILL PLATINUM THAT GAME DOE

also I tried out that Celceta game. Had a lot of potential but the controls are so meh it just became annoying. Idk if you can change it but yeah disappointed so far.

DC Universe Online ahhh I have missed this game. I played it all summer last year on the PS3 and just downloaded it on my shiny new PS4.

just playing a crap ton of acnl (those flowers aren't going to water themselves!!)
& i've recently installed latale again c:

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, been amiibo training.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I haven't been super active since September, but I'm getting back to that. The next big event I'm looking forward to is Festivale in 2 months :3
Hyrule Warriors, I need to play Cia's Tale >.>

I'm taking a break from Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Mario Kart 8.

I just started playing Far Cry 4 last night. I wasn't sure if I would be into it, but holy crap it's fun as hell. Went from casually playing Captain Toad, to shooting people in the head with arrows. Good times.

New Adds today for my PS VITA :

The wolf among us (SE1 complete) x The binding of Isaac : Rebirth x Lone survivor (the director's cut)

so, gonna go through all those new babies tonight -

Last edited:
Currently playing New leaf, Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Evil Within and Hakuoki PS3 edition. I'm considering getting back into Fantasy Life soon.

Back