• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

TF2 lol.. too tired to play anything more intellectual right now and kinda stuck on Nep U anyways

The Last Story...why do I keep playing super obscure games people have never heard of and or have no interest in playing. >_>

Lately I've been cycling between Don't Starve Together, League of Legends and MapleStory...

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 on Steam.. awesome <3

And gonna do some metal slug cause cards aye

Scribblenauts Unlimited and Unmasked, Mario kart 7 (3Ds) Disney Infinity 2.0, Terriaia, Minecraft (Xbox 360) Minecraft (PC) BTD Battles, My singing Monsters (Ipad)

Last edited:
PS4: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
3DS: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Breeding / Cycling)
PC: Gone Home

I'm playing Kirby Triple Deluxe, Kid Icarus Uprising, Animal Crossing (of course), Team Fortress 2, and Bayonetta 2.

Getting back into the Noire to hype even more for 26th february (Borrowed a Japanese copy from a friend along with Nep U)

Been playing Starbound (PC) and Rune Factory 4 with the odd smattering of Hyrule Warriors.
I still need to finish Bravely Default, but uh.. ehhh. 8)

I've been switching between Starbound and Planetside 2 on Steam, but I'm not sure what the hell I'm supposed to do now as I'm supposed to craft steel armour, but steel armour according to the wiki doesn't become available until later on.

Also been switching between Pok?mon OR and New Leaf on the 3DS too.

Last edited:
Back