• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

That Noire spinoff game. My friend has the Japanese one so I borrowed his game. And Neptunia U.. considered those jerks only set a release for US I could as well play it in Japanese :c

Animal Crossing New Leaf
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

Thinking about pulling out Golden Sun Dark Dawn again since I never got around to beating it.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Started a new file since this game was outstanding and I had so much fun playing with friends. :3

After 11 days, I finished Earthbound...

Now I feel like I have nothing to do in life.

So I ordered Mother 3 :cool: will be starting that soon

Lately, I've been playing a slightly obscure Super Famicom game called Bahamut Lagoon with the aid of RetroN5 and a translation patch. This Squaresoft (now called Square Enix) Strategy RPG is quite a unique beast, as it allows us to indirectly control each party's dragon's AI and feed it with any item you've obtained. Also, casting spells can have some impact on the terrain, such as ice that freezes the water to allow anyone crossing on it. A single spell can even hit multiple enemy parties when aimed properly.

I just finished Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
I'm going to move onto Dishonored and then maybe try and finish Lollipop Chainsaw.

Pok?mon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Been doing some training and battling in both. Played some Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver on my Vita too.

AC:NL, L4D2, and Fantasy Life. Some Sm4sh and Tomodachi Life inbetween. Sprinkle in some Sims 3 and 2.

Skyrim ate my life. I have been playing waaaaaaay to much Skyrim. I can't stop thinking about Skyrim. I want to play Morrowind but I can't use a keyboard for gaming very well so it's really frustrating, the graphics hurt my eyes too. I think I'll try Fallout next.

I`m playing Pokemon Omega Ruby, Yoshi`s New Island (I'm still at the beginning) and Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Back