• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I've recently been into Alpha Sapphire, Animal Crossing New Leaf and a little bit of Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright. I always switch around my favorites though.

kid icarus: uprising! it's really fun, although murder on my hands thanks to being a leftie. >->
but I just got fantasy life and omggg I'm looking forward to that so much!

On the PC I've been playing World of Warcraft.

On the GBA, it's Animal Crossing an Pok?mon X.

Last edited:
Life is Strange for the PC, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception for the PS3 and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

I'm in January in Persona 3 and it's still not wowing me. Only reason I kept playing was for Aigis and Yukari, maybe some of the other social links. Game fell kinda flat for me in comparison to 4. I know it's blasphemy to say that in some places, but whatevs. I was introduced to the series with 4 and I definitely felt it going backwards...

I have Dragon Age: Inquisition also, but after my partner suffered some corrupted save data error thing I've been scared to load up. It's been about a week since I've played; I've just been immersing myself in New Leaf where I've never had anything error out on me.

Animal Crossing (obvs), Persona Q, Pokemon X (because I'm too poor to buy the new ones).

Back