• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Pokemon OR and AS, New Leaf and Zelda Majora's Mask 3DS.

Last edited:
Back to playing Mario Kart 8 in addition to making trades on Animal Crossing.

I've switched characters to a red Yoshi for MK8. Still running with the pipe frame, slick tires, and cloud flyer. I call it my "Ferrari Yoshi" setup. .....trademark pending XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just downloaded Earthbound on to my Wii U from the Club Nintendo rewards. Haven't really played it but I heard so many people praise it that I figured it was a must have.

I still have 410 coins but I'm not really sure what to get now. Thinking Super Mario World and maybe one other game.

I recently ordered Harvest Moon: Magical Melody because I've never played it, so I got it and started today.

I will not give up on trying to become familiar with these weird controls! I've gotten through like 10 days so far, and lots of yelling at myself for pushing the wrong buttons.

Last edited:
Slowly working through Omega Ruby so that I haven't wasted ?40.

Mario Kart 8 in bursts.
I'm trying to raise my rank in hopes that I'll get matched with equally skilled players since almost guaranteed 1st every race is really boring and ranking up takes too long...
I also realized that I never played the mirror tracks and obviously haven't 'perfected' them, so I'm doing one of those every now and again.

Tetris. Always Tetris.

I'm half way through Kirby's Epic Yarn and will probably pick up Metroid: Other M after that.

I've switched characters to a red Yoshi for MK8.

All those Yoshi color's and you pick mine *crei*

Destiny, GTAV and ofc still rocking ACNL. I am prob gonna play bloodborn a lot when it hits shelves

Skyrim and trying out those free games I got with my Vita. Tearaway was more boring than I thought

I just picked up MLB Power Pros 2008 for Wii to play on my Wii U. I know it's 7 years old but that game has so much depth to it. Plus it was only 3 bucks at Gamestop! :)

Rune Factory 4
I haven't played it in a while and I'm close to endgame so everything is confusing to me

Other then New Leaf, I've been playing Fantasy Life a little bit each day. I'm going to go through the game really slowly, so probably won't complete it for a while. The sequel will be out before I finish.

Currently playing A link between worlds (have it for a loooooong time but only got the time to start now)

I've been playing Rogue Legacy lately. Progression is tedious.

Back