• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Tales of Zestiria

Just saw it in the store and felt like playing a new game, looks interesting~

The sims 2 pc because I can't afford the sims 4 yet and I hate the sims 3 lmao
As well as FE Awakening since EU don't have fates until the end of may cri

Witcher 3.

It's alright. I think it was a little overpraised, but I'm not having a bad time with it.

I think my only complaints are the loading times when you die are way too long, it can be a little unresponsive at times and I don't really like when these sorts of RPG's make you play as a predetermined character. I just find it hard to be immersed the way they intended in these big open world RPG's with choices and 'important' dialogue options when it's not my own character.

Though my favorite part about it so far is that I opened up the box and found not just 1, but 2 separate manuals (one for 'how to play', one for lore). It was a glorious moment in an age where all you get in a game box is a crappy little square of paper with the basic controls on it. 2 manuals? They're spoiling me!

Just finished Birthright of Fire Emblem Fates and going onto Conquest tomorrow. Also playing a bit of Project CARS.

I started playing Undertale. I once saw some fanarts of the character Sans and I thought he looked really cool. The other day I came over a fan animation starring this character and yesterday I finally decided to buy the game after seeing a few let's plays. I'm really bad at videogames in general but I hope I'll get through this one, it's awesome so far and I really like it!

Though my favorite part about it so far is that I opened up the box and found not just 1, but 2 separate manuals (one for 'how to play', one for lore). It was a glorious moment in an age where all you get in a game box is a crappy little square of paper with the basic controls on it. 2 manuals? They're spoiling me!

My favorite part is the little sheet basically saying "Thank you for purchasing our game!"

My favorite part is the little sheet basically saying "Thank you for purchasing our game!"

Yea, that was nice too. I don't know if mine was special edition or not (it's in a cardboard sleeve, but it doesn't say 'special edition' or anything on it) but it came with a lot of physical stuff, like stickers and a map.

I just wish other companies would do this rather than being stingy. It's just sad to open a game box these days and see nothing but a disc. They may as well remove the 'inlay clips' from blu-ray boxes, because they're friggin' useless...

Undertale. Really interesting game. I thought it was really cute when the flower at the start said that "LV" meant "LOVE".

Getting back into HHD... Trying to finish off that shizz, I wonder how many I have left (not counting amiibo and dlc characters)

Currently I'm playing Story of Seasons, Bravely Second and Thief.

I want to start playing The Order and Life is Strange soon, I've owned them a while and they're just sitting on my shelf gathering dust :blush:.

Back