• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Did some Splatoon with Murray.

It was fun. When we weren't on opposite teams, at least.

I have a current unhealthy addiction to Hungry Shark Evolution ._.

I'm playing Mario and Luigi Paper Jam but haven't in about a week. Don't feel like attempting the Paper Petey boss fight again.

Last edited:
town of salem a lot - if anyone else plays you should pm me!!
and i guess a bit of spelunker world here and there

I need a break from Harvest Moon: A New Beginning again. It can be fun, but at the same time it's such a grind.

I started playing Long Live the Queen again, for the first time in a year. I finally got Elodie to her coronation for the first time! I'm working through doing other paths. This game has a crazy amount of things you can choose to do in it.

I finished Gravity Rush Remastered.

It was a pretty short game. I kind of heard it was short, but I wasn't expecting to finish it already. I really liked it though. It's a pretty game (maybe aside from the NPC civilians) and the gravity stuff is fun to play with. The gameplay objectives are varied a lot more than I thought they would be as well which is nice.

I think my only complaint about it is that combat can get a bit repetitive since 'gravity kick' is usually the best way to kill almost everything. The length wasn't really an issue though since it felt like it was as long as it needed to be to me (though some more 'challenge trails' wouldn't have hurt), plus it's a ?20 budget title so it didn't exactly break the bank with it.

It's definitely one of the better and more unique games I've played in a while though and I'm way more hyped for Gravity Rush 2 now that I've played (and loved) the original. It's also my second platinum trophy (along with Lollipop Chainsaw), though I would be lying if I said it was hard to get xD

Now I don't know whether to move onto Tomb Raider Underworld or Ninja Gaiden Sigma...

Last edited:
bit late to the trend but i just downloaded life is strange. i played a bit on my friend's computer and really liked it so i'm excited! kinda wish i hadn't watched so many people on twitch play it but oh well

I finally got the credit roll in Harvest Moon A New Beginning today! It took nearly 2 years of in-game time (nearly 2 months of real world time) to do it. The grind is over! ;_;

This is one of those kinds of games where there's technically still stuff I can do if I want to. But I think that will be something I'll do some other time if I get bored. My main goal of getting the credit roll (by finishing all 5 town restoration plans) is done!

Now I have to pick a new game to play.

since christmas, i've been playing splatoon and acnl a lot

even though i also got super mario maker and hhd for christmas, i haven't been playing those as much.

Firewatch.

I just downloaded it yesterday on PS4 and I haven't had much time to play, but I can already tell I'm going to love it

I finished Gravity Rush Remastered.

It was a pretty short game. I kind of heard it was short, but I wasn't expecting to finish it already. I really liked it though. It's a pretty game (maybe aside from the NPC civilians) and the gravity stuff is fun to play with. The gameplay objectives are varied a lot more than I thought they would be as well which is nice.

I think my only complaint about it is that combat can get a bit repetitive since 'gravity kick' is usually the best way to kill almost everything. The length wasn't really an issue though since it felt like it was as long as it needed to be to me (though some more 'challenge trails' wouldn't have hurt), plus it's a ?20 budget title so it didn't exactly break the bank with it.

It's definitely one of the better and more unique games I've played in a while though and I'm way more hyped for Gravity Rush 2 now that I've played (and loved) the original. It's also my second platinum trophy (along with Lollipop Chainsaw), though I would be lying if I said it was hard to get xD

Now I don't know whether to move onto Tomb Raider Underworld or Ninja Gaiden Sigma...

I'm glad more people get to play it now and join the hype. I'm hoping to see some more cool artwork pop up too. I was pissed Gravity Rush 2 was a PS4 only title, but now that I've got a PS4 I'm ready for it. It would be cool if there was some sort of 2 player co-op or competitive mode they added even if it was small. One player would be Kat and the other player would be Raven. It would be something I'd be interested in at least.

Right now I'm playing Persona 4 Golden. Gosh, I am addicted to this game. It makes me really sad to hear that it ends though. I absolutely love the characters, social elements, romance feature, the gameplay, art, just everything about it is great. I hope I get the good ending.

For the past 2 months, my boyfriend and I played mario kart and super mario bros on the wii, and I was also heavily overdosing on ACNL during that time frame. I am currently playing ACNL and in queue for a ARAMs in League of Legends.

Currently playing Fairune, saw the game on sale in the Nintendo shop and played a few levels, it's a pretty good game so far. Very cute.

Since I finished Harvest Moon A New Beginning a few weeks ago, I've been working on Zelda Ocarina of Time. It's a game I played before but got stuck on a boss. I'm working hard to finish this game! I have the Spirit Temple dungeon next, so I'm really getting close to the end of the game now.

Back