• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I'm playing Bully at the moment (it was cheap so I bought it for my Xbox 360). I'm loving it and can see some small similarites between that and GTA. It's definitely in my top 5 favourite games now and probably the only game where I'm aiming for 100% completion.

Last edited:
It took me a while to get into it, but I'm on a huge Final Fantasy 14 binge lately.

Just finishing off Uncharted 3 in time for Uncharted 4s release next month

Aside from animal crossing, stardew valley has captured my attention. It's a very cute game with great gameplay and roleplaying action. Very similar to harvest moon !

Since Monday, I've bought Virtue's Last Reward for my Nintendo 3DS via eShop Spring Sales. It's visual novel game with rooms to solve by figuring out exactly what to do, where the premise involves 9 characters trapped in a deadly game. I really wanted a game of a genre that I've never tried before to add a bit more variety to my backlog. Consensus were saying the game is worth checking it out, so I figured out I should shell out around $20 CAD and give it a shot. After powering through the game for almost 15 hours and seen one of the nine proper endings, I wasn't disappointed.

The characters actually behave like most humans would, the voice acting in general is pretty convincing and powerful on situations where it really needs to be and the puzzles felt like a welcome change of pace to the obviously text-heavy novel sections. I do have some gripes here and there, but they never fully detract from the overall exciting experience I had.

Last edited:
I have been playing the crap out of Fantasy Life. Ive had the game for a long time now but i never got into it as much as i am now. Its easily become one of my all time favorites. Theres so much to do and the world is HUGE. I love this game so much!

Back