• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Bought Kero Blaster and Sonic Mania recently so am enjoying those!

lmao im playing FE fates (conquest route this time) for the millionth time and also striving to finallu finish landscaping my ACNL town

.. even if i just bought FF XV for ps4, and havent even finished Horizon Zero Dawn yet l m a o

Started up Alan Wake's American Nightmare. Loving it so far! Also playing a fair bit of Axiom Verge(fantastic Metroidvania btw) and Doom 3.

Caves of Qud. what a game! it's growing into becoming my desert island game. i feel like i'll never get to see everything it has to offer (thanks in large to its use of procedural generation)

Currently on a New Game Plus with Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I can't explain the hold this game has over me, but I am officially beyond obsessed with it.

I wanna say it's largely because I heart Tora so much.

Currently going between Ultra Moon, Horizon Zero Dawn, Minecraft and Fortnite. Minecraft I mostly play online with my boyfriend.

Been mostly playing Pokemon SoulSilver and Monster Tale lately.

right now i've mostly been playing MH:W and Etrian Odyssey IV, both of which i really enjoy (except i'm playing etrian odyssey more frequently since i'm already at a nice mark in monster hunter)

I'm attempting to finish my playthrough of Pokemon Gold, doing post-game Pokemon X stuff, and doing some general breeding and trading on Pokemon Sun.

Replaying entire Professor Layton series... Must leave no puzzle unsolved!

Been playing Night in the Woods, The Darkside Detective, Cursed Castilla, and Ori and the Blind Forest.

Back