• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Cycletown Gamine CLOSING! Please lurk your 4/5 Tier dreamies! [Boxes: RIZZO]

romancement

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Rose
Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (133) +
Cycling town: Shi, of Gamine
Regular town (slower): Wolffia, of Thistle

UPDATE: I'm closing Gamine as a cycling town, now that I have one of my dream pets. The rest of them will be slowly cycled out, so please lurk your tier 4/5 dreamies!

Looking for: Greta, Olivia, Kitty, Teddy, Cole, Carmen, Gaston, Pippy, Bettina, Bree, Broccolo, Penelope and Anicotti! Will happily trade for these ones :)

Pricing
Tier 1: 100 - 200 TBT depending on villager
Tier 2: 50 - 100 TBT or 5 mil IGB
Tier 3: 30 - 50 TBT or 2 mil IGB
Tier 4: 10 TBT or 1 mil IGB
Tier 5: Freeeeee

Please PM me if you'd like to reserve or lurk a tier 4 or tier 5 villager, I've been auto-voiding them up until now!

Current villagers:

Bonbon (staying)
O'Hare (reserved)
Buck (free or trade)
Boomer (free or trade)
Rizzo (free or trade)
Ken (free or trade)
Gala (free or trade)
Canberra (free or trade)
Whitney (200 tbt, 10 tbt reservation fee)

Edited to add:

These are the villagers I have in Thistle who are up for grabs if anyone is interested. They are not being rapid cycled, so feel free to lurk them :)

Sly (reserved for Wolfie1)

Last edited:
Can I reserve Sly? I really want him and finally I'm getting rid of someone tomorrow.

Sure! Fair warning he is not original, he's been with me a long time. Also since he's not in my cycling town, I can't promise he will be the next to leave. Are you ok waiting?

Lily is a great villager in my town. Hope she's adopted!

Thanks Andy! I'm new to this so I'm not sure how long I should leave her for, it seems like some people leave for quite a while, while others leave only for an hour. She's so cute, I don't want to dump her into the void!

How much would you like for Cheri?

Edit: Nevermind I'm going to get flora instead.

Last edited:
oooh, good luck on your cycling thread! if you have any questions, you can PM me if you'd like! c:​

Hello P.Star, since it's my first time, I'm still figuring out pricing? She is Tier 3, and looking at other people's cycling towns tier 3 seems to go around 40-50 tbt, or 1 - a couple mil? Feel free to PM me an offer :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks Crash! I love the look of your cycling thread with the little characters. Also your cycling guide is DEFINITELY what I am using, and it's such an awesome resource :) Thanks to you and everyone who's done all this work for it!

I don't think you saw the edit to my post. I said I was going to get flora instead. Sorry for the confusion

Usually I see cycling threads leave tiers 1-3 up a bit. Sometimes tier 5 is auto voided unless someone wants them It's up to you what you do!

Oh sorry about that Pepperini I did not know. You pmed him first ,so you can have dibs.

Back