Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

That would make it even since I would offer 400 trade-in value for the Perfect Cherry and the Shell being removed from trade. Would you like any messages? :)

Hey again friend! :) That would give you 400 in trade-in value. What were you wanting to offer for the remaining?
What would adding a fossil egg to that bring it to?

No messages, please! I'll send the 3 over now.

Just sent everything your way and pleasure like always! Enjoy the new collectibles! :D

What would adding a fossil egg to that bring it to?

To be honest friend, I don’t think I want to take more Fossil Eggs at the moment since I got a lot already. Do you have any other collectibles or TBT or combination of you would be open to trading alongside the Junimo Egg?

Just sent everything your way and pleasure like always! Enjoy the new collectibles! :D

To be honest friend, I don’t think I want to take more Fossil Eggs at the moment since I got a lot already. Do you have any other collectibles or TBT or combination of you would be open to trading alongside the Junimo Egg?
No worries! I’ll see what else I can come up with and get back to you asap! ^^

Hello, sadly I haven't found any good use out of the orange I bought from you a while ago so I'd like to trade it in for a red cosmos. LMK if you're interested and I'll send it over. Thanks!

may i date trade the blue balloon? can pay in tbt for the DT, thank you ^^
edit: would also like to trade in for the hot regular balloon, would mermaid scale halloweaster egg + mint work?
edit 2: would also like to trade in for the final boss bunny balloon, i can add a blue hybrid hyacinth + jacqufeline + summer shell + spring sakura?

please lemme know if that would be enough! c:

Last edited:
Hello, sadly I haven't found any good use out of the orange I bought from you a while ago so I'd like to trade it in for a red cosmos. LMK if you're interested and I'll send it over. Thanks!

Hello again! That sounds good to me, I can offer 8 TBT in trade-in value for it which would be enough to get the Red Cosmos + 3 TBT in change. Would you like a message? :)

may i date trade the blue balloon? can pay in tbt for the DT, thank you ^^
edit: would also like to trade in for the hot regular balloon, would mermaid scale halloweaster egg + mint work?
edit 2: would also like to trade in for the final boss bunny balloon, i can add a blue hybrid hyacinth + jacqufeline + summer shell + spring sakura?

please lemme know if that would be enough! c:

Hey again! Jacqufeline+Summer Shell+Blue Hyancinth+Mint will suffice for everything you want to trade for and the timestamp trade! Would you like any messages? :)

Hello again! That sounds good to me, I can offer 8 TBT in trade-in value for it which would be enough to get the Red Cosmos + 3 TBT in change. Would you like a message? :)

Hey again! Jacqufeline+Summer Shell+Blue Hyancinth+Mint will suffice for everything you want to trade for and the timestamp trade! Would you like any messages? :)
yay ty! no message is okay, will send the collectibles in a few c:

Back