Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Leigh looked around a litte confused as she was helped up. "...What's going on?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Miki was crying, head in hands sobbing.
"Don't cry, you will ruin your pretty face." James said to the crying maid.
"..." Miki stopped crying for a second, a sparkle in her eyes, then instantly went back to crying. "I don't want to die!"
"Well I tried."

Misa giggled slightly, watching her brother. "James, how are you so bad with girls?"

Willow walked around the room, trying to find her glasses. They had to be around somewhrre, surely.

Leigh looked around a litte confused as she was helped up. "...What's going on?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Miki was crying, head in hands sobbing.
"Don't cry, you will ruin your pretty face." James said to the crying maid.
"..." Miki stopped crying for a second, a sparkle in her eyes, then instantly went back to crying. "I don't want to die!"
"Well I tried."

Eddie
"I'm not sure but ill try and find out"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Danni
"Right, first things first. FOOD!

Benny
To Willow: "Hello have you seen my spaceship."

James got aggitated. "N-No I'm not! Watch!" James went over to the girl sitting down on a table. "Hey girl, you look tired, mind if I sleep with you?"
Leigh looked up and rubbed her eyes confused. "... Huh?" She said confused.

Eddie
Punched James in the face and said ."speak to women with more respect you Tw*t." Eddie grabs Leigh's hand and says lets go

Leigh got up sleepy and confused. "...Okay..." She said not sure what just happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

James fell onto the floor. "Ouch!" He said holding his cheek. "I was only trying to be nice!"

Misa sat up on one of the tables, watching her brother with amusement. He seemed to be p*ssing off the boys as well as the girls now.

Willow glanced over at the person who was talking to her. "What?" She asked, confused. She wasn't aware normal people even had spaceships. "Are you ET?"

Last edited:
Hana struggled up, her limbs and back aching. "Senpai...?" She called. "Wait...I don't even remember who my senpai is!"

Kaede turned to Hana. "Yeah, we got drugged, didn't we?" She grinned. "Exciting, isn't it!?"

She pulled a face. "Yeah...It's so exciting!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(wait lmao none of the new posts showed up xD)

Misa sat up on one of the tables, watching her brother with amusement. He seemed to be p*ssing off the boys as well as the girls now.

Willow glanced over at the person who was talking to her. "What?" She asked, confused. She wasn't aware normal people even had spaceships. "Are you ET?"

Benny
"Erm, no im Benny"

Benny
"Erm, no im Benny"

"Ah. Nice to meetcha, Benny, I'm Willow," She said. Suddenly, she walked away, having caught sight of a pair of glasses sitting on the floor beneath a table. She returned moments later, with them on her face. "Found em!"

Last edited:
"Okay so what the hell is going on?" James said getting annoyed now.
"Uphupuhuphuphup!" A strange laugh giggled.
"What was that?" Alex said, looking around sternly.
Miki started to scream again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Ahhh sorry I completely missed that ;_; uhhh how do I fix xD)

(Just imagine Miki never picked them up xD )

Last edited:
Leigh looked around confused again, then started to feel sleepy again.
Vick looked up. "Oh, what was happening again?"

Leigh looked a little sleepy and confused. "Okay..." She said and rubbed her eyes.
"Suprise b*thces!" Monokuma, a strange black and white teddy bear popped up from behind the classroom podium and sat on it. "Uphupupupu! Monokuma in the house!"

Back