Dark Veil 2

(I have a real headache now from being around my cousins, help xD)
Back at the hotel, I walk up into the brute room and sit down on my bed, ignoring the drunk James who is in here. Cinders was right earlier, being up and about really doesn't help a fever, and now the headache tablets are starting to wear off too.

I somehow manage to get to sleep in the bed room, talking in my sleep and rolling on the bed. I'm going to be so hung over when I wake up.
"Should we go check now then?"

Last edited:
When I catch what he's saying, I burst into laughter, which makes my head throb. I would love to know what goes through his mind, who says stuff like that in their sleep?!

Last edited:
I continue to mutter and roll around in my sleep, but at the sound of manic laughter I wake up. MY HEAD! Looks like the alcohol wore off. "Chiyoko?" I mutter and turn to face her, face full of pain.

"That's pretty much what you were saying," I reply. I start laughing again, then hold my head, as it starts hurting again. "You might have some competition though," I add quietly. My hands shoot to my mouth covering it. ****, did I really just say that out loud?

Back