Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Eddie glanced over at Calvin. "Sorry dude, I'm not demonstrating for you too," he laughed.

Misa giggled. "I wonder if I would be that innocent if I hadn't grown up with James as a brother?"

(Does anyone know if I ever bring Jonathan back or if he's still in the library? I can't find his last post)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Ahh, Hyogo is lurking, hi if you see this ;))

(Oops forgot about Jonathan keep him their I will add plot details with him and 'egg')
(Also I'm creating a new RP, I'm scrapping the Persona one since I thought the plot of the game was to big to condense into a small RP.)
Leigh smiled, getting up. "Show me what this thing is quick Eddie, I will be back soon."
James wolfwhistled.
Alex jabbed the boy. "Don't wolfwhistle at the poor innocent girl."
The noise Jonathan could hear was coming from behind a bookshelf in the corner of the room. "zsalfndj.... Egggggg...snfdkjcm....."

"Well, then... I hope they do it safely," she said, giggling.

Now Calvin was even more confused. "Uhhh... safely...? I-is it dangerous...?"

(Well ships so far are:
Misa x Calvin (well I guess this already has a love triangle with Monokuma)
Alex x James
Leigh x Eddie
Jonathan x Vick- oh wait... Nuuuuu ;_;
... Or there is Usami oh dear XD )

"Come on! Tell us!" James nudged the girl.

(*sobs* WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME </3333)

"...Actually, I won't tell you."

"Come on...! I-if I was able to tell everyone who I have a c-crush on... so can you...!"

"No!" she said, crossing her arms.

"..." Calvin thought for a moment. "...If you don't say who it is... th-they won't know you have a crush on them... And you m-might not get the chance to b-be with them... because they could get killed..."

(Oops forgot about Jonathan keep him their I will add plot details with him and 'egg')
(Also I'm creating a new RP, I'm scrapping the Persona one since I thought the plot of the game was to big to condense into a small RP.)
Leigh smiled, getting up. "Show me what this thing is quick Eddie, I will be back soon."
James wolfwhistled.
Alex jabbed the boy. "Don't wolfwhistle at the poor innocent girl."
The noise Jonathan could hear was coming from behind a bookshelf in the corner of the room. "zsalfndj.... Egggggg...snfdkjcm....."

"...Hello?" Jonathan asked, as the noise started again. Cautiously, he got up, slowly moving towards the bookshelf it seemed to be coming from. He thoyght he could make out the word "Egg" within the noise. Wasn't that the name of Vick's library ghost or sometging like that?

Misa giggled. "They probably like you back, you know. But if you don't tell us who it is, you'll never know!"

"..." She hesitated for a few moments, before whispering in Usami's ear. "...It's Leigh..." She tried to whisper as quietly as she could, so the others couldn't hear.

Back