Dark Veil 2

I finally gain hold of my temper, and see what is going on.
They are slowly turning to ice. "I've never seen this before..." I say, bending down next to Chiyoko.

I see some of them turning to ice, and think quickly. Hm... maybe an act of true love... I think to myself, hoping that Hollywood proved to be useful for a change. "If only we had Taylor and Misa..."

(Alright, here's my attempt to get Feindra involved. Sadly Feindra is going to be the least affected. Note: I hated Feindra. Cintay was way better back in the day.)
I hold my hands up in innocence. "Whoa whoa whoa I can't-ow." I clutch my hands to my chest as the pain starts to intensify. When it subsides just for a few moments, I continue taking. I put my hands up in innocence. "As I was saying-" Mid-sentence, I unintentionally fire off a (somewhat weak) ice spell, which hit Cindra in the neck. "Oh no...I didn't mean this one! I swear on my life in the Underworld!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I think he is awake...)

(I am awake heehee)

I grab Sam tighter, dragging him up and pinning him hard against the wall. "If you don't cure at least one person in the next 60 seconds, I am going to do what Aions did to James back on the camping trip! AND IT WILL HURT!"

I start to see my arms freeze up and legs go numb. "I don't know how much longer I am going to last..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

"28,27,26,25...." I continue to count down and grip at Sam tighter.

Last edited:
Back