Dark Veil 2

(*insert gif of facedesk*)

Facedesk_by_specklesthefox-d5pvvx8.gif

(Back. So, I was having my tea with the family, when we got on the topic of, 'baby names'. My dad mentioned he liked the name 'Alex' and my step mam said she liked the name 'James'. When they asked me what name I liked (and note, by this point I could not contain my laughter), I told them I liked the name 'Misa'. To which they all said. "That is strange, why would you call your kid Misa.")

(Back. So, I was having my tea with the family, when we got on the topic of, 'baby names'. My dad mentioned he liked the name 'Alex' and my step mam said she liked the name 'James'. When they asked me what name I liked (and note, by this point I could not contain my laughter), I told them I liked the name 'Misa'. To which they all said. "That is strange, why would you call your kid Misa.")

(LOLZ that is CREEPY)

(Omg that's amazing xD)

I walk in the cinema and get 7 tickets, and go to the refreshment counter. I order a blue raspberry Icee and a soft pretzel, and wait at the door to the movie.

Back