Dark Veil 2

(*Kills Sam* Also, why is there still an Ailex 5ever tag!?)

"You're good!" I tell her, remembering the drawing of me. "How much cuter is it compared to the first one?" I ask jokingly.

"Hmm... I think I prefer the original actually, I can't capture you're cuteness with the blush very well, so it looks a little derpy... I guess I'll have to stick with seeing you blush in person," I say, giggling.

image.jpg

I lay back on my bed, smiling. "I guess I'll have to stick with seeing you blush in person, too." I laugh, putting down a red colored pencil I had and my journal.

(Get rid of it!)

Last edited:
I sit in the hotel room, bored. Then, I think about throwing a party tonight at my mouse down the street. I walk out of the hotel, and I see Alex and Sam by the beach with surfboards. "Hey guys, I'm planning on everybody meeting down at my mouse tonight," I call. "Wanna come when you finish?"

(Yup)

"OK! See you there," I call out, and walk down to the beach mouse. The first thing I see as I walk in is the couch Misa and I sat on. I decide I don't want it damaged, so I move it into the basement for now. I pull out 2 large speakers, and link my iPod to it, putting it on shuffle. Finally, I put food and drinks out, and wait for everybody to come.

Back