Dark Veil 2

( I LOVE ITT
Also, TIME SKIP )

I wake up in my bed in the Aura room, then replay the events of yesterday in my head.

( Also, if you like Sims 3, please read this ;__; http://theaquaisbi.wordpress.com/ )

(^_^ Thank you. Also I love the Sims XD *looks to TCH to remind her of the 100 baby challenge...*)

( I'm doing that challenge too, actually! I'm on 18. c:< )

(... I am on 60 something, I lost count once I broke the family tree... XD I have no life. Been doing it for about a year...)

I wake up several hours later on a bed in the brute room. How did I get here? Sitting up I look around to see if anyone else was in here with me. I notice James on a chair next to my bed, he had fallen asleep on it.

Last edited:
When I wake up in the brute room the next morning, Alex and Cindra are talking. I'd fell asleep as soon as I got back from the party last night, so the others might have been doing other things after. "Hi Cindra, Alex," I say, sitting up.

"But I don't even know how to look after a child! How am I ment to help you guys out on missions, I don't even know if James would even want a kid and... I'm going to get fat..." I trail off, shaking my head.

"Alex, I'll help you. I know these things, being a healer and all..every first time mom is just as freaked out as you are. From what I saw last night, James was overjoyed. I talked to him. You will put on a bit of weight, but afterwards you can work it off. Nobody can blame you for being this way, it wasn't your fault."

Last edited:
"Hey, that's what friends are for, right?" I smile, and pat her hand.
"For now, limit the physical exercise, and eat healthy. That's the most you can do."
I turn to Chiyoko. "Yep, you missed a bunch. Care to tell her, Alex?" I smile.

Last edited:
Back