Dark Veil 2

After finishing a pancake, I say, "Guys, the boat's gonna be at the hotel in 20 minutes. We should leave now..."
I walk up, and go to the complementary breakfast. I get a cookie and a muffin.

"Do you know approximately when it will be done? I'm going to the jeweler's today to put the ice back on the gold."

I sigh. "I wish we could stay here..." I say quietly as I follow him.

Last edited:
I grab one, and run downstairs and put it in our bedroom. I then run downstairs to the entrance hall, and yell, "Everyone, c'mon! We gotta get to that boat."

I run upstairs and grab my rucksack from the bedroom, ready to leave to get on the boat, then come back down to the entrance hall.

Last edited:
"But it is too early!" I mutter, clutching my hung over head.
"Speed it up moron! You go any slower, you will be walking backwards!" I shout at him, dragging him along.

I high five James. "I knew I could count on you." I take my bag from the room, and mess around with my hair. I go back to the kitchen.

I grab my weapons, preparing to go to the boat.
(Are we leaving Fein's house and going to a hotel?)

"A few green leaves, a glass of water, fire essence, ice (but I can make that) and some vodka... Not for me, alcohol helps bind the ingredients."

Last edited:
"Sounds easy enough... Except for Fire essence. What the Hell is that? Do we have to go to Hell to get it?"

Back