Dark Veil 2

I laugh, taking the white swimsuit off of the shelf. "Yeah, I'm sure Alex would, look, erm, great in that." I joke.

Seeing Alex and James come in, I call Alex over. "You should get this one," I giggle, holding up the pink swimsuit for Alex.

I turn around, and Aions is holding up a white swimsuit that fades to Cerulean as it gets to the bottom. "That one's cute!"

Last edited:
"Come on! That isn't even bad!" I laugh and turn my head away. "I could pick out something worse for you to wear!"
"You know what," I stick a hand out for him to shake. "I pick your swimsuit and you pick mine. It's a bet!"
"DEAL!"

While Aions is in the changing room trying it on, I search the shelves for something for myself. By the time Aions comes out looking cuter than ever with his on, I decide on a pastel blue and purple bikini.

Last edited:
After a while searching for the worst pair of trunks I could find for James to wear, we meet up and hold them out to each other. "Here!" I say, passing him bright pink swimming trunks.
I wince at the sight of them, then show her my choice for her, a bright pink bikini covered in love hearts. "HERE IS YOURS!"

I go into one of the changing rooms to try the bikini on. It fits perfectly, so I put it back on the hanger ready to go pay for it.

Because it was a dare, I shake my head angrily but agree to go through with it. "FINE!" I say going up to pay for it, James does the same.

I buy the items James and I dared one and other to wear, and decide not to try them on, so we don't chicken out. I go over to Aions and wave at him. "What did you buy?"

Last edited:
Back