Dark Veil 2

(
itshappening.gif
)

I sketch out the words in the sand, draw a heart around them, and put the ring at the bottom. "You can open your eyes now." I say, nervous.

(OMG OMG)
I take a break from hardcore-sandcastle making (cheesy and dumb, ik). Then I notice Cindra and Fein sitting by each other. I knew something big was happening when Fein said, "Close your eyes." Then Fein writes something in sand, circled with a heart, and a ring at the bottom. That's when it all hit me like a ton of bricks. He's proposing to her.

Last edited:
"Alright.." I say, and open my eyes. The first thing I see is the ring, and the words make my heat leap.
"Fein...oh my god..." I stutter.

"Yes." I say quietly. "Yes yes yes yes yes!" I throw my arms around him, grinning ear to ear.

(YAYYYYYYY)

I tried to keep as silent as possible, and let then enjoy the moment.

"Aren't you supposed to kneel?" I tease, kissing him on the cheek. "I'm dissapointed."

I poke Alex in the side, she is looking at the couple happily. Whispering to her I ask, "I don't get it. What is is going on?"
I shake my head and facepalm. "James. You moron. You don't know anything about 'romance' do you."
"HEY! I'm the master of romance!"

"I'm sorry." I say, grinning and excited. I pick up the ring, kneel, and say, "Will you marry me?"

Back