Dark Veil 2

(Finally, my parents are away and I can sneak on the computer! What's happened so far?)

(WELCOME BACK! I don't know how much you have missed. We are living in Fein's house and yesterday we went to the beach and Fein proposed to Cindra! Now we are playing truth or dare at an ice-cream shop.)

(Okay! :D When they come back, I'll be in a hurry to get off, so don't be surprised if I log off without warning)

I wake up after a long sleep, and see everybody gone. I walk around town, and see them in an ice cream shop. I walk in and join them. "Hey, what's going on…" I pause when I see Cindra's ring.

(Great, no drama :()

"Okay!" I say, sitting down with them. "Whoever's going now can have this turn, I'll take the next."

(Also, I think FireNinja was RPing as Raphael and he already saw them propose. If I recall he congratulated them.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"I dare you to buy some icecream and chuck it off a stranger."

I look at the kids at the table next to me. Such lollygags. I'm an old woman, I don't give a **** about them.

(Playing stranger that will be hit with ice cream.)

I look at the kids at the table next to me. Such lollygags. I'm an old woman, I don't give a **** about them.

(Playing stranger that will be hit with ice cream.)

(HAHAHAHAHA BRB DYING)

As I wait for the dare to be completed, I notice an angry stranger looking at us. Smirking, I give her the middle finger and Alex does the same.

When I get to the front of the line, I get vanilla ice cream. I take it back to our table, then look around for a suitable target.

Back