Dark Veil 2

"THIS. IS. SPARTAAAA!" I yell above the others. "NOW SURRENDER YOUR DONUTS."

Sighing, I sit down on the couch that Aions and James are pinned down next to. "Do you realise how pathetic you guys look right now? Pinned down by a pregnant girl and a girl who just recently came out of surgery..."

"I don't have any donuts! Agh, Alex, that hurts!" I cry as she grabs my wrist and twists it.
"It is only going to get worse unless you and your boyfriend here hand over what we want!"

Last edited:
"I told you! I don't have any donuts! Dammit, I didn't even eat any- AGHHHHH!"
I knee James between the legs and grab his hair. "GIVE US THE DONUTS!"

"Did no one even think to just go buy more donuts?" I ask, standing up and walking over to Cindra to get her off Aions.

"That wouldn't be as fun!" I snap at Chiyoko.
"This is fun? THIS IS PAINFUL!" I cry in pain from behind kicked 'there'.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Going AFK for a while)

"Oh, alriiiight." I say mournfully, and get off of Aions. "BUT I DEMAND AN APOLOGY AND DONUTS."

You steal my donuts
Then you die
But first your risk starts to climb
Then your nails start to curl
I follow your every move
You steal my donuts
And I take my revenge

I sing the random song, and giggle after I finish. "Kidding. But I WANT DONUTS."

"...You will never get any donuts-" I mutter before Alex pushes me down again, pinning me.
"What was that?"
"I'M SORRY! DON'T KICK ME THERE AGAIN!"

I positively bounce off the walls with excitement, then stop myself. "I'm acting insane, aren't I?" I say.

Without answering, I close the door behind me and walk to the closest place that sells donuts, which turns out to be a bakery. Should I get frosted or jam donuts? I wonder as I enter.

"Hm. Whatever." I say cheerfully, as I continue to flop around on the couches.

Back