Dark Veil 2

Because it matched my hair, the dress doesn't look so bad, making me a little more confident. "This still is stupid." I mutter and James laughs. "Hey! You wear the stupid dress then!"

I snatch the dress and through it at James. "Yeah, I bet it will look GREAT on you!"
"Of course it will! No one could resist me in that!"

"I don't know, he must be screwed up in the head or something-" I burst out into laughter and facepalm. "Oh my god..."
"Ladies, you can fangirl now." I say with the dress on, spinning in it. "Does it look good?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(You guys know what I'm gonna ask.)

(We are out at the mall cos nothing is going on. James is putting on a dress...)

Still laughing, I take my phone out of my pocket and take a picture of James in the dress. "The others will love to see this!"

James' phone hits me in the face, and I catch it before it hits the floor. I must have accidentaly pressed a button since the screen is on, on the recent calls. That can't be right... I think, when I see the missed calls.

I take the phone back and sigh, noticing Alex hadn't said anything. I try and change the conversation. "So are we done with this store?"

"Yeah, the people out there might not be able to handle my swag." I laugh and go to get changed.
I was already back in my normal clothes when I turn to Chiyoko. "Is something wrong?"

Back