Dark Veil 3

"Quite a few of us. Vedette and I are together, James and Alex, I've heard Fein and Cindra are together, and Sam and Caylin?"

"I maaaaaaayyyyyy have just a little crush on," I whisper in her ear. "Will. That's alright isn't it...? Oh, please don't tell me this means any of the things you said before about Alex is going to happen..."

"Don't worry," I laugh. "Alex and James have quite a... Unique relationship. That shouldn't be a problem. And I bet you and will would be a cute couple, if he feels the same way."

"Unique? Wait, I don't think I want to know." I trail off then smile. "Do you really think he would... Like me back?"

"I'm not sure, I don't really know him well enough to say for sure, but he might. You should tell him how you feel. Maybe just kiss him next time we have a party, worked for me," I grin.

"But I've never erm... Kissed a boy..." I say then stupidly say, "Maybe someone could teach me! Wait, that sounds wrong, I didn't mean to say that, forget it." Turning away I sigh. "I just hope he feels the same way, you know?"

"Teach you?" I ask, tuning out to the rest of what she said. "I don't think kissing is something you can be taught," I laugh. "I'm sure it'll work out fine."

I nod. "Want to go back to my house then?" I ask and we walk. "We can meet up with the others and... Will, later."

Back