Dark Veil 3

"This girl told me she wanted to go shopping with me when I was 15. Long story short, I killed her." I say and raise an eyebrow.

"She also tried to hit me over the head with a rock. But yeah, I killed her. Not really a surprise is it? Before dark veil I killed loads of people." I say then shake my head. "Anyway that doesn't matter."
"Yeah, we have to take you shopping with us girls! Where first Willow?"

I'm about to say something but stop myself, deciding I don't want to find out who she's killed. "A clothes shop," I say, grinning.

"It's not like I really have a choice is it?"
"I need to buy a cute dress for later when I confess, you know Willow." I wink at her and Alex looks away obliviously.

"No it's not," I say, dragging her into the clothes shop, which is mostly full of dresses. "Pick one and try it on."

I sigh, noting there was no way out of it. I don't even look and I pull a dress at random out and push it out at Willows face without looking. "Ugh, this one." I did not realise that the dress I had picked was I fact very small and revealing, and also light pink.

I don't even look at it, to angry at the fact I am being forced to wear it in the first place. "I will!"
As she storms off the changing room, I laugh and get my phone out ready to take a picture.

"Nope." I say and cross my arms coming out the changing rooms still in my boy clothing. "I changed my mind, not a chance in hell."
"Willow, I think she needs your assistance again."

"I agree, I think she needs some help," I say, pushing Alex back in the changing room and following her in. I can leave and you'll change yourself, or I can stay here and help you. Which will it be?"

I land on my butt as she pushes me."I- I am not changing!" I scoot away from her, starting to go a little red because I know what is going to happen next.

Back