Dark Veil 3

"It's not hard for you cause you fight all the time, I don't!" I protest. Seeing that I'm clearly not going to win this argument, I turn to face Shady. "Ready?" I ask.

"I'd rather fight Shady, you have too much experience, Alex...." I reply. I've never fought without weapons before, what should I do? Should I punch her?

Last edited:
Shady lands a punch directly on my face. It knocks my gegs off, but doesn't do much else. I throw a punch back, not realising that I made a fist wrong, with my thumb tucked inside.

I land on the ground roughly. I grab Shady's leg and pull it out from under her, to make her fall down as well.
(I've just seen an advert for the TFIOS movie and it broke my feels Dx)

Last edited:
When willow pulls me to the ground my hat feel off so I got angry and punched willow in the face again and again.

Last edited:
Shady punches me repeatedly, with a lot more force than before. "Ouch! Blimey, Shady, stop it!" I cry, holding my hands up in front of my face to try and stop her.

When willow say stop I realise that I am doing it again so I get off her and run out of the training room.

Last edited:
"What the hell was that about?!" I wonder aloud, trying to find my gegs, which fell off earlier. I notice Shady's hat on the floor when I put them on. "Oh, that must have fell off when I pulled her down..."

When I get out of the training room I run to my apartment and when I get there I notice I don't have my hat so I go cry on my bed.

Last edited:
Back