Dark Veil 3

"Why don't we get your makeup fixed then go back to the others? If we keep disappearing they might get worried..." I suggest.

I jump into the air and kick the head off a dummy and it flies over to the door, just missing the girls. "Oh, you're back."

Last edited:
"Thanks for that warm greeting," I say, as a dummy head narrowly misses my head. "Next time I don't want there to be a chance of a dummy hitting my face, being punched is enough."

"Well, that brings us nicely into our next lesson. How to block." I say and approach them. "You do know how to guard yourself against an opponent, right?"

"Uh... Given my response to Shady was this," I say, and repeat holding my hands in front of my face like I did to try to stop Shady. "No. Not in hand to hand combat, anyway."

Last edited:
"Well you need to learn." Without warning I punch her across the face. "You have to always be on your gaurd." I might have to teach her the hard way.

(Okay, so, James has been kidnapped by Zeus, Will is restarting dark veil to rescue him. Will told Alex to help train Shady (and willow because purpl was meant to train her but he was offline). Alex taught them a few moves, then willow started trolling Alex and was making fun of her sex life. Willow then was talking to Shady who admitted she had a crush on Will (ShadyxWill or ... Ahem... 'Willy' doesn't matter, I ship em!) Then Willow and Shady went girly shopping, forcing Alex to go to. Willow stripped Alex off and forced her into a dress. Alex completley snapped and ripped the dress off in the middle of the store so was naked in front of everyone. Willow had to dress her because Alex would rather be naked than in a dress.)
(A summary from a while ago. Since then, I have just been training Willow and Shady in the training room like you said)

I land roughly on the floor. "Come on! You just attacked me randomly! I can't be expected to deal with that when we were just talking and in the middle of a training room where nothing should be attacking me!"

Back