Dark Veil 3

I take off the cap and drink over half the bottle in one, before passing the rest to her. "What is left will make up *hiccup* five shots."

Last edited:
"Couldn't you carry something around that's a little nicer?" I ask, taking the bottle. "I'm not really a fan of vodka..."

With the bottle forced into my mouth, I practically have no choice but to down the entire thing in one go before I can put the bottle down. "Blimey, Alex, you didn't have to be so rough! I was gonna drink it anyway!" I complain.

"Hmm...." I think for a moment. She's already drunk, so anything with alcohol is out of the question...
(Help I can't think of anything funny xD)

Being drunk, I laugh and throw my phone off her. Jumping onto the table I wait for her to put a song on. "Okkkkkkkkkkieeeee dooookkkiiiii~!"

I shuffle the music, and the first song that comes on is Hare Hare Yukai, the ending song of The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya.
(Don't kill me xD)

(omfg Tia, you troll)

"EASY!" I say and do the dance, being drunk, I slip and fall off the table half way through and land ontop of Willow.

Last edited:
Instead of moving, I grab her head pulling her into an extremely tight hug. "WILLOW HOW ARE YOU SO KAWAII, OMG...ARE- I am starting to think I might have had a bit too much to drink. Anyway, truth or dare?" I say really fast, not letting her out of my death grip.

I rub my chest a little, which is sore from Alex landing on me. "Year 7. It was with a girl called Marie, in my class at school, who turned out to not actually like me. She was quite a good kisser though."

"OoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOh, reaaaalllylyyyy?" I slur and lie on my back, rolling around a little. "So cute! Anyway, I think it is your turn."

Back