Dark Veil 3

"You looked like one. Anyway, I haven't done my dare yet, no escaping while I do. Will I have to handcuff you to a chair or something to make you stay?"

"No, you're not," I reply, grabbing her arm.
(Thanks kindle, choose now when I'm in the middle of something to update yourself...)

Last edited:
"No, you're not," I repeat, gripping her arm tighter. "You've never experienced a proper girls sleepover, so we're helping you with that. You aren't leaving halfway through."

"I don't know if you have noticed..." I say, then give her a death glare. "BUT DO I LOOK LIKE THE TYPE OF PERSON LOCKED UP IN A GIRLS SLEEPOVER! NOW I WANT TO GO HOME AND STUFF MY FACE FULL OF ICECREAM AND BEER!"

"Not happening," I say, grinning. "You have to experience a sleepover at least once. At you gonna sit here with Shady quietly while I get on with my dare or do you need to be restrained?"

"Well, the door is locked, but just in case..." I drag her towards Shady's bedroom, hoping to find something to restrain Alex with. I shoulda brought my cuffs...

I notice Alex looking towards the window. I walk over to it and try opening it. It's locked. "Okay, you stay in here, I'll swap clothes in the bathroom," I tell her, and grab a random outfit from Shady's wardrobe.

Last edited:
I don't even make it to the bathroom before I hear something shatter. I go back into the bedroom, and see Alex trying to get out through the smashed window. "Seriously? You can't be trusted alone anywhere, can you?" I ask, trying to pull her back into the room without cutting either of us on the glass.

I claw my hands out at the window, trying to get to freedom. "No, let me be free!" I shout and wince a little as I realise the glass had gotten stuck in my fist when I punched the window.

Back