Dark Veil 3

I lick my hand catlike, then rub my eyes, before rolling over. What is going on, why do I feel strange? Oh well, its probably nothing...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I find the others somewhere and walk in. "Hey! I'm here!"

(In Shady’s apartment. I am pretty sure that is called trespassing. But hey, go ahead XD)

Last edited:
Noticing that Alex looked...erm, weird, I whispered in her ear, "Put a table over her head and start playing the loudest music you can play."

"Loud noises are a really bad idea. She nearly killed me last time I woke her up..."
Regardless, I get my phone out, and turn the volume all the way up, ready to press play on a song.

I roll over and grab Claire's leg in my sleep and hug it like a teddy bear. "Mmmmm, so warm..."

(When I saw this post I started laughing...)

I feel something on my leg, look down and find that Alex is hugging my leg as hard as she would hug James. I give a look at Willow that pretty much says "Help me here! Help!"

The music makes me shoot awake and sit up quickly, punching Willow in the face. "WHO IS THAT? I WILL KILL YOU?! Oh... It's you Willow... Oops..."

As I pick up my gegs and the broken lense, I laugh, as Alex finally notices her pj bottoms.
"You should never be the first to sleep at a sleepover..."

"Stop laughing you little *****!" I snap at Claire, getting up to hit her, but end up falling on the floor due to still being a little drunk and uneasy by my damp bottoms.

Back