Dark Veil 3

I get off of the plane from France, and smile, clutching my hat to my head. This place is much warmer..and stinkier. I wrinkle my nose at the foul stench, and take out my map. The route to the caf? doesn't take long. I hop in a cab, and get out near there. Oh, the scent is absolutely d?licieux! I step inside.

( heheheheheh )

" yeah" I say at the same time as taking of my headphones and say " you see the parts that stick up on my headphones they are daggers" at the same time as pulling out the daggers.

"Woah that's super cool." I marvel at the sight of them. "I have a scythe, but it's at home... With the baby... Wait, maybe that wasn't such a good idea."

Last edited:
I walk up to the counter. "Servez-vous du caf??" I ask the cashier. She shakes her head. "Parlez-vous ma langue? French?" The foreign word feels awkward on my tongue. She shakes her head again, and I sigh. "I not good at speaking English. Do you have coffee?"

I quickly put them back and say " my sword are in my over DJ things"
(Won't be posting after this must go off)

"You're insane," I mutter to Shady, before turning my attention to another girl who sits down with a cup of coffee.
"Hey," I greet her, smiling.

Back