Dark Veil 3

"I see, I see. I can deal with her." Out of my bag, I draw a pencil. clicking a button, it expands into a gleaming sword. I press it again, and slip it back inside. "I am a ?p?e porteur.

"I see, I see. I can deal with her." Out of my bag, I draw a pencil. clicking a button, it expands into a gleaming sword. I press it again, and slip it back inside. "I am a ?p?e porteur.
I get up a wave my arms about. "Nonononono, we can't kill her. Not yet at least!"

"This disappoints me. Les gens qui blessent mes amis punis."

( WE HAVE A GIRL FOR SAM GUYS HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE FOREVER ALONE )

Last edited:
I grit my teeth at her comment and jump up to my feet, pointing a finger at Claire. "WHAT IS IT YOU HAVE THAT I DON'T?! HOW DO YOU GET THE LADS!? IS IT SEX APPEAL? HOW DO YOU DO IT?!" I had completely snapped.

My eyes grown wide, and I pull Alex back down. "Calmez-vous. Elle est ? la recherche d'une r?action."

"This disappoints me. Les gens qui blessent mes amis punis."

( WE HAVE A GIRL FOR SAM GUYS HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE FOREVER ALONE )

(YAYYYYYYYY)
"Why should I tell you? All you've done is nearly kill me," I said.

I nod at the new girl. "I know, but she is making me angry!" I turn to Claire who answers back. "YOU CAME AT ME! TELL ME!"

I see Hades call somebody over, and he's very familiar, but he's?James?

"James, I want you to attack Poseidon's kingdom with the fates, and a few armies that I have."

- - - Post Merge - - -

I come back from the bathroom again. "What's all this French for?"

I shake my head. "Maybe she does not try? Honestly, this is absolutely path?tique. I cannot stand fighting."

"Whoa, dude, chill. Why does it matter how she gets the guys?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

"What's going on?" I whisper to Raphael as quietly as I can.

Last edited:
I look up at an approaching boy. "Does my French bore you? Well, je ne m'excuse pas! Le fran?ais est une langue tr?s ?l?gante!" I fume.

"Oui. Comment t'appelles tu, madame?" I say, bowing.

"Um, you might want to look in…" I say, letting her look through the peephole.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Immediately. I want them out of my way as soon as possible."

"Mon nom est Vedette. Non pas que vous devrez vous occuper."I reply hotly.

( It is Vedette, even though it means star. )

Last edited:
"Okay, fine." Let me whisper it to you. I lean over to her ear. "It just comes naturally. All you gotta do is relax, be a bit flirty, and that's it. Now let's put this mess behind us and act like it never happened."

Last edited:
"Oui. Comment t'appelles tu, madame?" I say, bowing.

"Um, you might want to look in?" I say, letting her look through the peephole.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Immediately. I want them out of my way as soon as possible."
"Yes sir. But..." I mutter then shake my head. "I don't know if I can do it."

I walk back to the caf? to see a bunch of the others talking to a French girl. "Me no habla French..."

Back