Dark Veil 3

" willow I am so sorry that happened I was to busy practising my DJ skills and did not realise what was going on and that the party had gone out of control"

I let out a sigh.
"You know what, I'm tired of this. And maybe completely wasted." I grab Alex and makeout with her instead of Sam.
"James have you ever heard of privacy?!" I shout back, but don't really care either as I am also very drunk.

I flop down on the hotel bed. The pillows are soft, but I still feel agitated.

"Yeah, I'm outta here," I say.
I follow Sam, but before I leave, I look at James, and just shake my head.

"But it's not your fault, you're not the daft cow who kissed a cute girl she barely even knew that almost certainly doesn't have feelings for her in return..."

"I'm already gone.." I go back to Fein's house.

To pass the time and distract me, I practice my English.
"Airritated. Non, irritated."

"Your not daft you were just doing what you had to and I have done worse than that before so don't put you self down"

"James, I think your terrible kissing skills just scared everyone off!" I snap.
"They aren't terrible!" I shout and decide to screw the party and just makeout instead.

"Willow let me tell you a story" I say and then say " see this burn mark on my arm"

Last edited:
" well I Got that off my ex friend because she dared me to kiss the person i like which was her boyfriend and when she saw she pushed me off him and then I blurted out that she was cheating on him so she burned my arm with a hair straighter"

Last edited:
I quickly open the door to the bathroom and take a deep breath. "Uhhhh, I feel like I'm going to be sick, that alcohol does not feel good right now." I mutter, leaving James alone for the time being. "Oh, Vedette, you're still here, I though James and I had scared everyone off."

Last edited:
Back