Dark Veil 3

I get my hands caught and I let out a little girlish scream, embarrassed, I try and hide my face. “Well, its official, my life is now over.”

"Now that you're cuffed, you have no choice but to let us do your makeup, otherwise you can't get rid of the cuffs. You won't be able to find the key," I smirk, opening up the makeup bag.

Willow opens the bag and I sit on the bed unable to move my arms. "Oh dear god. Please, if you are going to do this, make sure it isn't too bad..."

(Can somebody give me a very brief summary so I can jump in? Sorry for the inconvenience! >w<)
(Oh god. When you say summary, do you mean from the start of the rp... That will take ages. XD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"If I passout, you know why." I mutter and look away.

"I'm sure you'll be fine," I laugh, taking out several different of shades of foundation. "Now, which one matches your skin tone best?"

(nahh, just basically what's going on right now x3)

(Haha, okay, at the moment Alex has been abducted by Willow and Shady and they are forcing her to put makeup on, poor Alex is petrified.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I settle on one of the lighter ones, and sit down in front of Alex on the bed to apply it.

I try and move, but am unable. I let her put the makeup on and I shut my eyes. "Ewwwww. This feels horrible."

I laugh, putting different types of makeup on her when I'm finished with the last. "Hmm, eye shadow... you look good in the pink, as demonstrated by the dress at the party, but green would match your eyes..."

I wake up in my small room, realizing that it was my first day here after I had moved.

I go outside to get some fresh air.

Back