Dark Veil 3

I rummage around in the bag, looking for some pink eye shadow. "Aww, I don't think I have any pink... I guess green will do then."

"Because I want to see how cute you look with makeup," I smirk. When I've finished with the eye shadow, I step back a little to admire my work. "All done!"

When she opens her eyes, I quickly whip out my phone and take a picture. I put it back away again, and say, "I suppose I should take those cuffs off now."

"Oh no. Don't show anyone that picture. NO ONE!" I panic and hold my arms out so she can take the cuffs off. If James sees, he would never let it go!

Laughing, I pull a slide from my hair, and start to bend it. When I'm satisfied with the shape, I stick it in the lock of the handcuffs. It clicks, and the cuffs fall off. "Ta Da!" I say dramatically.

Last edited:
I instantly run to the bathroom to look in the mirror. I slam the door and look at my reflection and scream. "NO! THAT'S NOT ME! I LOOK LIKE A GIRL!"

"I know I'm a girl!" I point at my boyish clothing. "But it’s strange looking like one when I dress like a boy!" I calm my voice and play with my hair. "This is the worst day of my life."

I get the frilly pink dress from my wardrobe, give it to Alex, then leave the room so she can change. I get my phone out ready to take a picture as soon as she comes out with it.

I look around the room for a window I could escape from, but don't find one. I sigh and put the dress on. I look in the mirror and almost faint. "No way am I coming out dressed like this!" I scream, then sigh, opening the door, giving in. "Please don't laugh..."

"NO! No one can see me dressed like this! Can this get any worse?" I grab my hair. "Please, no more! What if James sees! You know what he is like!"

Back