Dark Veil 3

I wave at James as he leaves, then turn to Shady. "I'm gay, for a start, that explains itself. No one accepted the fact that I was gay back in England. I've never really had family I could turn to for support, something which prompted other names in school like 'reject'. Being nicked by the fuzz didn't help things either."

I walk down to the street for a morning walk, and I bump into somebody.

Someone bumps into me and I fall onto my butt. "Ouch." I mutter and sit there. "Hey, sorry."

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wave at James as he leaves, then turn to Shady. "I'm gay, for a start, that explains itself. No one accepted the fact that I was gay back in England. I've never really had family I could turn to for support, something which prompted other names in school like 'reject'. Being nicked by the fuzz didn't help things either."
(Omg, not the Fuzz!)

I listen to the story.

I pass her the address. "Here. Go see them, I will catch up with you in a bit, I have to put some stuff back." I smirk and walk off.

I get up to put my photo album back in the box. I notice the handcuffs in the box as I put it away, and start to laugh.

I finally arrive at Willow's house, after walking back and forth down the street.

"Is this it?" I look at the address.

I press the doorbell

"Don't worry, I won't do that again," I reply, then pause for a moment to think. "Then again, I think James is coming back, maybe we should dress you up for him to see?"
The doorbell rings, so I go over and open the door.

Last edited:
Back