Dark Veil 3

I sigh, and turn my attention back to baby photos of James. Maybe if I just ignore them she won't find out I told James...

Last edited:
I act as if I never heard and point at a photo of me and Misa as kids. "Well, I didn't realise what a stupid kid I was."
I look at the album and laugh. "You're stupid now, you haven't changed at all."

Last edited:
I nod. "Yeah, Misa was always the cute one." Chuckling, I point to a picture of her when she was born. "So cute."
I grip the three photos’ I have and debate whether or not to actually show them the picture. Mine are really embarrassing.

"I erm, only have these three photos." I don't show her them yet. Two of the photos were burned up the sides and the other was a little smaller than the others. "But erm, they are kinda embarrassing."

Last edited:
I sigh and show her the first two which had been burnt around the ends. "You can't laugh though." The picture was of me and my two little brothers, when they were alive, and I was in a frilly yellow dress.

I shake my head and show her the final photo of me a year later. I had my hair cut very short and was in boys clothes. My face was angry I was standing with a sword and next to my old sword trainer. "That brings back memories."

"Huh, oh yeah." I nod. "This photo was taken when I first started my training after I killed my- Wait, that doesn't matter; anyway, the trainer looked after me and said I had to always keep my hair short like a boy. He said boys are stronger, so I should act like one."

"Yeah, well I was scared out my skin, you had lipstick! Speaking of fighting, Will and I are thinking of restarting Dark Veil, just to let you guys now."

"It's a (high school club) a group full of fighters who defend the Earth against the demons from the underworld (and cheerleading vampires)." I sigh and take away the photo album and Alex's pictures. "We were in it until disaster struck and we broke up."

Back