Dark Veil 3

With the girls pinning her down, I get to work, starting with foundation. "After a while we'll swap places," I tell Corinna and Shady.

"And we love you too," I laugh. Everything that I can use pink, I do. After a little while, I tap Shady on the shoulder, telling her to switch places.

I start walking back and cross through the park to take my time. Ugh, I could use a drink right now.
"Ewewewewewew!" I say as the girls put the makeup on. I swear, if they have any pink bows, I am going to die.

- - - Post Merge - - -

( May I control Sam? O3O )

(You might aswell. Claire too.)

Last edited:
When I switch place with willow I start to put pink eye shadow on and black eye liner and then tap Corinna on the shoulder to switch place.

Last edited:
"Why are you ignoring me?" I say quietly. "Is it something I did?"
"No!" I say without thinking. "I'm..I'm cursed.."

I sit on a bench and pout.

"No one's gonna help you," I smirk, grabbing her hands and putting on pink nail polish. "Anything else to add before heels and maybe a dress?"

"No one's gonna help you," I smirk, grabbing her hands and putting on pink nail polish. "Anything else to add before heels and maybe a dress?"

Oh god. Please don't touch my hair... "No, please, take all my makeup off! Not my hair!"
I pass a bench and see Claire. "Erm... Hello?" I say, not sure what to really think of her at the moment.

Last edited:
"It's not really long enough to curl properly, though the glitter is a good idea," I reply, rummaging around for some.

Back