Dark Veil 3

"Curse..?"
In the lab, where I was tested on..I almost died. Hades saved me, so I was in debt. He said that I could live again if I never loved.."

"Oh, hello James! Seen your ***** of a girlfriend lately?"

Last edited:
"Curse..?"
In the lab, where I was tested on..I almost died. Hades saved me, so I was in debt. He said that I could live again if I never loved.."

"Oh, hello James! Seen your ***** of a girlfriend lately?"
I roll my eyes. "She isn't a *****." Sighing, I sit down on the bench. "Anyway, Claire, I want to know why you and Alex are really fighting."

- - - Post Merge - - -

"This is a nightmare!" I cry and wriggle in the seat.

"Don't be a baby," I say. I look through my wardrobe for a dress I could make her wear, one that I wouldn't mind too much if I didn't get it back in one piece.

I raise an eyebrow. "None of your business."

"That..must be hard.."
"That's why you need to..stay away from me!"

I look in horror. "Please, don't make me wear it or put glittler in my hair. What if someone sees me?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I raise an eyebrow. "None of your business."

"That..must be hard.."
"That's why you need to..stay away from me!"
"Erm, Claire, I'm pretty sure it is." I lean back and sigh. "Tell me."

I ignore her, and pick out a pink dress. It's not frilly like the other one, but it's still pink. "I'll do the glitter first, then you're putting this on."

I smirk. "If you get on your knees and beg. Maybe."

( I seriously don't know, HALP ME. )

"So you can sound like a girl," I smirk. "Okay, I'm going to take.off the handcuffs, and you're going to go in the bathroom and change into that dress, got it?"

"Than I won't tell youuuu! ~" I say in a sing-song voice.

I sigh then laugh. "Ugh, all you girls are so mean." I get down on my knees and fold my arms. "There, now tell me." I say childishly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"So you can sound like a girl," I smirk. "Okay, I'm going to take.off the handcuffs, and you're going to go in the bathroom and change into that dress, got it?"
"No way! I am not changing into that! You will have to make me!"

Back