Trading [Date Trading] Yellow Balloon | [Trading] Zen Egg for Rainbow Balloon

Auction for one going on right now, with a buyout price ;)

Appreciate the heads up. :) Checked it out when you mentioned it but felt a little wary of the buyout price. Hoping I can find another one.

Me again ^.^ may I please ask what date Vesta is?
September 22, 2020 @ 6:17 PM. 🐑

Appreciate the heads up. :) Checked it out when you mentioned it but felt a little wary of the buyout price. Hoping I can find another one.

September 22, 2020 @ 6:17 PM. 🐑
That's perfectly okay, I understand ^.^ just thought I might have been able to help you out.

As for Vesta, she's perfect! Would you consider her base shop value at 180 TBT?

hi c:
would you trade the cobweb egg for a candy corn egg + 2,5k tbt?
I'm going to consider the offer for a bit and see if other potential buyers appear. I'm tempted, but also need the bells for other future purchases. I'll get back to you, thank you for the offer. :)

Bump!

Have two offers that I'm mulling over (2.5k + Candy Corn, or 3.5k), going to sell tomorrow, so basically last call for offers. Prioritizing offers including Halloweaster eggs.

I'll buy the cobweb egg for 3.5k, if it's still available

message too, please
It's still technically available, but I'm waiting to see if any offers come in that include Halloweaster Eggs because I need one more Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg for a lineup. Final sale occurring tomorrow.

I'm interested in your Toy Hammer -- I have a Zombie Egg and can add some TBT if needed (I'm just not sure how much they're worth).

I have yet to make my purchase. I can afford either 2 Candy Corn Eggs or 1 Zombie Egg. I'd like to trade for the Cobweb. I can add 2K TBT, as well.

To all those interested, I found a deal for the Cobweb Egg so it is no longer available.

---

I'm interested in your Toy Hammer -- I have a Zombie Egg and can add some TBT if needed (I'm just not sure how much they're worth).
I'll send you a message. :)

---

Now listing one Pierrot Candy for sale.

Back