Trading [Date Trading] Yellow Balloon | [Trading] Zen Egg for Rainbow Balloon

Um hi-
I was wondering if you would be willing to convert your Ice Cream Swirl into more cash for a love potion...
If your willing to sell how much TBT would you be looking for?
Just an offer. I know this was a long shot but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask...

Um hi-
I was wondering if you would be willing to convert your Ice Cream Swirl into more cash for a love potion...
If your willing to sell how much TBT would you be looking for?
Just an offer. I know this was a long shot but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask...
Hi!

I'd like to hold off for now to see what might happen, since we're still over a day until the Love Potions are actually released. It's not really something I was looking to part with under normal circumstances but I've little else of value to add to my offers so decided to include it. I can get back to you in the future if you don't happen to find one in the meantime.

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ Bump! πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

In addition to the TBT and collectibles (if the collectibles are even of any interest), @moo_nieu has kindly offered to draw a full-body chibi for whoever might be willing to sell a Pink Love Potion to me if it can add some incentive.

Examples of their art can be found throughout their Museum thread, linked here with their permission.​

Last edited:
Haven't posted here in a while. Thanks to moo_nieu and Firesquids, I was able to get my Pink Love Potion!

But now, as a result, I'm quite low in TBT. After mulling it over, since I have nothing else I'm willing to part with that's worh much of anything monetarily, I'm considering selling my Love Ball from the raffle. Want to see what sort of offers I can get. Also curious as to what offers a Celeste Chick Plush would receive. If you've got an interest in either, send me a PM and we'll see what happens!

While I'm here, I'm also looking to finish my long hunt for Jack collectibles. I only need two more, so if you've got one you're willing to sell, feel free to post!

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ Bump! πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Meant to bump this for visibility yesterday afternoon but wound up busy, so...

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ Bump! πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Back