Trading [Date Trading] Yellow Balloon | [Trading] Zen Egg for Rainbow Balloon

πŸŽƒ Do you happen to have a Jack stored away in your inventory? πŸŽƒ

πŸŽ† Have you been hearing a strange, shrill sound like a firework shooting up into the sky? That is Jack, crying out for freedom! πŸŽ†

πŸ¦… Please, permit Jack to spread his metaphorical wings and fly on over to my pumpkin patch! πŸ¦…

πŸ—½ Help me make my planned lineup form a more perfect union! πŸ—½

🍎🍏πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸŽƒ Bump! πŸŽƒπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸπŸŽ

Since the Dark Easter Egg hunt seems less likely to succeed, I'm now looking for a Candy Easter Egg with a timestamp before Mar 26, 2016 at 5:26 PM​

🍎🍏πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸŽƒ Bump! πŸŽƒπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸπŸŽ

Note: Been unwell the past week so I might be slow to respond if anyone offers anything but I'll get to you ASAP. Thank you.​

🍎πŸ₯šπŸŽƒ Bump! πŸŽƒπŸ₯šπŸŽ

πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ Want to sell Fair collectibles. Preferably want to sell a Butterfly Wand, but let me know if you're interested in something. πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

🍎πŸ₯šπŸŽƒ Bump! πŸŽƒπŸ₯šπŸŽ

πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ Want to sell Fair collectibles. Preferably want to sell a Butterfly Wand, but let me know if you're interested in something. πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

hiya! would you maybe be interested in trading an apple for a caustic crystal? or perhaps an oarfish body piece for a lily of the valley?

Last edited:
hiya! would you maybe be interested in trading an apple for a caustic crystal? or perhaps an oarfish body piece for a lily of the valley?
Hi!

I might be, but not just yet. Want to see what kind of TBT offers I can get since I'm in negotiations to spend some TBT at the moment and I want to have a good amount heading into Halloween in October. If I have enough spare tickets when these events are wrapping up, and if you still need it by that time, we might see about that caustic crystal <-> apple trade. Thank you for the offer, I'll let you know!

Back